The soundtrack to the Coen Brothers’ upcoming and already much buzzed about new film “Inside Llewyn Davis” will be released on September 17 via Nonesuch Records. Produced by T Bone Burnett, the folk-inspired album includes 12 songs performed in the film by cast members Oscar Isaac, Justin Timberlake, Carey Mulligan and more.
“Inside Llewyn Davis” marks the Coens’ fourth collaboration with T Bone Burnett. His soundtrack to 2000′s “O Brother Where Art Thou?” nabbed five Grammy Awards including Album of the Year. “Llewyn Davis,” which will be distributed in the US via CBS Films on December 6, premiered at Cannes in May, where it won the Grand Prix. Starring Isaac, Timberlake, Mulligan, and Coen regular John Goodman, it’s a portrait of the folk music scene in 1960s Greenwich Village.
1. Hang Me, Oh Hang Me – Oscar Isaac
2. Fare Thee Well (Dink’s Song) – Oscar Isaac and Marcus Mumford
3. The Last Thing on My Mind – Stark Sands with Punch Brothers
4. Five Hundred Miles – Justin Timberlake, Carey Mulligan, and Stark Sands
5. Please Mr. Kennedy – Justin Timberlake, Oscar Isaac, and Adam Driver
6. Green, Green Rocky Road – Oscar Isaac
7. The Death of Queen Jane – Oscar Isaac
8. The Roving Gambler – John Cohen with The Down Hill Strugglers
9. The Shoals of Herring – Oscar Isaac with Punch Brothers
10. The Auld Triangle – Chris Thile, Chris Eldridge, Marcus Mumford, Justin Timberlake, and Gabe Witcher
11. The Storms Are on the Ocean – Nancy Blake
12. Fare Thee Well (Dink’s Song) – Oscar Isaac
13. Farewell (never before released) – Bob Dylan
14. Green, Green Rocky Road – Dave Van Ronk